Schott, established in 1913 by two brothers, sons of a Russian immigrant, was commissioned at the start of WW2 to create technical clothing for the US military. The Dubon is based on Korean era aircraft carrier deck crew insulated anoraks.
– A rugged poly cotton blend main body.
– Quilted lining with poly fibre tech wadding for insulation.
– Military style removable Schott branded chest badge.
– Classic coach jacket style neck and waist adjusters with leather toggles.
– Zipped arm pocket for quick access secure items.
– Ribbed neck and cuffs for further insulation.
– 2 Internal pockets set into the lining.